Greatest People on Earth

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Pizzaface: The moon does not have acne



With all of the commercialization of the space race, a new territory has opened up for fast food. The moon. Yes, pizza giant, Dominoes, is now planning to put up shop on our satellite that we used to see as being made out of yummy cheese.

 Wait, does this mean that the famous "30 minutes or less" guarantee is going the way of the caveman? Well, they did away with that a long time ago, my friend. By the time they have a delivery option from the moon, those bags that keep my pie hot will work for a year or two in the cold vacuum of space.

 Being a pioneer has got it's ups and downs. I can see the first prank order now.

 "Hello, Dominoes on the moon. How may I help you?"

 "I'd like a google of vegetarian pizzas."

 "A google? Oh-kay, we can do this. May I get your address?"

 "555 Mars circle, Mars"

 "FUUUUUUUUU"

Maybe then our martian friends will actually warm up to us. I wouldn't doubt that our tasty pizzas garner the attention of the hungry citizens of the Andromeda galaxy. Now if we can just make sure they don't take a liking to human digits as a topping.

18 comments:

  1. I saw this earlier, crazy Dominoes people ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard the cheese is not that good there. I don't think i would order one there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen that somewhere. Amazing and kinda silly. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well then, there goes the neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay this is actually weird. This is the first I've heard of it. Who are they expecting to be their clients?

    ReplyDelete
  6. that pizza aint coming in 30 minutes or less. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh sci-fi, you never know how right you are until it actually happens...For some reason the diner scene from Spaceballs comes to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is kinda crazy. But then again, what is normal these days?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. I don't think the bags that keep the pizzas warm will work for said crustation burgz.

      Delete
  10. One day I'll have breakfast with a martian, then go for work in the M69 star cluster, order lunch from the Dominoes on the moon, visit the work site near Saturn's rings and round it all off with dinner at Milliways, the restaurant at the end of the universe. Well why not, I have done 4 nearly impossible things all day. You just gotta love the hitchhiker series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a gamble to work in the M69 star cluster! You'd better pray to the center of the Multi-Verse for favor in not pulling mine duty. Once you've been so close to those so valued cryo-crystalline anti-being capsules, you become sterile. No more bahbays for you. So getting a front desk position in Stench quadrant 86 and getting spit on by your supervisor Slemgorth's three mouths just for being on time, doesn't sound that bad.

      Delete